Honey Do Man - Honey-do-Man

Harker Heights, Texas 3 comments

He was hired to renovate my master bathroom. The total cost would be $800.00. The payments were split in half due to the fact he had agreed ed with the time limit for the job.

Sometimes he would show up for a few hours and other times he wouldn't and didn't have enough common sense reschedule.

He was paid in full, went to jail on a warrant(ticket) I even called him from and unknown # and he actually pretend to be someone else.

Oh and his wife, well she said, I will give him the message. NOT

Review about: Master Bathroom Renovation.

Comments

Im a handy man in McKinney Texas.I give written agreements and warranties.

$800 dollars fora abatment of a bathroom is half of what i chage. You lowest bid is not alway the best bid to go with.

You get what you pay for and if he bid that much he wasnt too confident in himself.That a family favor price or a brother Marine price!

First of this is how those who don't know what the *** they r talking about get themselves told.

He had completed a job for me before without incident. The amount agreeded on was discounted due to other repair work. I think it was a fair amount considering the only thing he did was paint and install faucets. I paid for the materials separately from his fee.

As far as the written contact. U better believe I have one.

Soooo Mr . Just saying, before u decide to think you know what the *** you are talking about, you should probably do a little more "research" your *** self. Just saying...

Suwon, Kyonggi-Do, Republic Of Korea #419670

Why would you pay in full before the job was finished?It sounds like you hired someone to do this as a "side job" just by looking at the price ($800???

For a bathroom???) is EXTREMELY low for a decent contractor. I know this depends on the work to be done, but I don't know how much you can have done by a REPUTABLE company. A lot of states have laws that protect homeowners, but I doubt you have a written agreement with this guy. BUYER BEWARE!!

If your contractor doesn't "do" written agreements, bends the system by not getting the proper permits (to save YOU money) or takes precautions with lead paint, etc. DO NOT HIRE THEM!!

If they're going to cheat the government, why wouldn't they cheat you???Just saying...